Setting NEW personal records!! 2nd place!!!

Ahhhh!!! So excited and so happy about where I’m headed:)! Birdied 18 to finish solo 2nd!! Shot 2 over the first day, BOGEY-FREE 67, 5-under the second day, and 73 the 3rd day to finish 2nd place solo:)))!! Today was the first day I’ve been in the final group since winning Nationals in 2009:) Today was exhilarating and so amazing…I put myself in a position to win today, and I did the best I knew how:) I battled some nerves all day but take many positives out of the tournament and today’s round:)

So new records: shot my lowest round as a professional (-5,67), finished under par for a tournament (-2), and had my best finish, 2nd:)). I am most definitely headed in the right direction;)

Thank you, again, to everyone for your support!! It means the world:)

Off to Kissimmee Bay CC next Monday through Wednesday:))

14 responses to this post.

1. Posted by Don Carpenter on April 15, 2015 at 11:03 pm

Could not be any prouder of you. Keep up the good work!!

Don Carpenter
    Materials Control Supervisor
    Mobile – 1-405-595-8287
    Home – 1-405-285-9070
    E-Mail –

2. Posted by Wayne Pickering on April 15, 2015 at 11:04 pm

Well done, not far to the top now

3. Posted by Randy on April 15, 2015 at 11:55 pm

That’s awesome:) Your getting there😃

Sent from my iPhone

4. Well deserved!

5. Posted by Tony Leddy on April 16, 2015 at 12:36 am

You are our new ROCKSTAR! Hazel was just saying that she needs to get back out on the driving range and hit some balls. I can’t wait to give her this new information about your success. WE believe in you and love to hear your success stories! Tony, Jana, Molly, Hazel, Mark & Olive

6. Posted by Bob Funston on April 16, 2015 at 2:33 am

Great going. You’re making us proud.

Bob Funston

7. Posted by Winnie on April 25, 2015 at 4:51 am

It was fun watching u shoot your personal best in Remington I knew u had my back if that gator try to eat my arm nice gator pix . Your fl caddy.

8. Posted by winnie on April 25, 2015 at 7:28 am

what an honor have your bag and witness your personal low round of the tournament and also have my back if the gator try to eat my arm . your FL caddy.