One more tournament :( and :)

Leaving New Zealand with a strong love of this beautiful country! I made it to Sunday, having gained more positives/confidence and a few new records: 14 birdies in 3 rounds, 1st time in a tournament to make 3 birdies in a row, consecutive cuts made (2 for 2 European Tour Events!), 6 birdies in 10 holes, and I’m sure, a few more. I CAN NOT believe I only have 1 more tournament and 2 more weeks in Australia:(. This journey has been an experience of a lifetime and a much-needed trip in search of so many things in my life:) My host family in New Zealand was absolutely amazing and so loving! I’ve been so lucky to have had such great families supporting me throughout each and every tournament:) Thank you Wayne and Chris. Hugs and love:)

IMG_4404

IMG_4454

IMG_4403

IMG_4415

IMG_4418

IMG_4367

IMG_4383

10 responses to this post.

1. Posted by Randy on March 3, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Sounds great:) Looks great:) So where to from here? Thx Randy

Sent from my iPhone

2. Posted by Mary Ness on March 3, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Wow! Time sure went fast! We love following you and will continue to be great fans! Keep up the good lick

3. Posted by Lloyd on March 3, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Great you enjoyed NZ…did you decide to bungy?? Glad you got over your post Sunday round blues and took all the positives out of your three rounds..great stuff and all the best for the NSW Open.

4. Posted by Mary Ness on March 3, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Work…not lick…oops

5. Posted by Kathy Black on March 3, 2015 at 9:41 pm

So very proud of you. Good luck in the next tourny…….keep you string going…..make a goal to finish at least one place higher. Look forward to seeing you when you come home. Kathy

6. Posted by Murph on March 3, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Love the golf tan feet at the beach!

7. Posted by Gmail on March 4, 2015 at 11:00 pm

Hi Sydney, Well played in NZ.We bet that you enjoyed NZ as a great place to visit as well. All the best for the NSW Open. We will be following you as usual.Hey those stats are looking good too! Damian and Lynn.

Sent from my iPad